Don't get me wrong. I love Kylie and I don't begrudge her having twice the success of Dannii with half the talent. Unlike Dannii, Kylie actually spends her time doing mundane things like promoting her career and recording music instead of having lesbian threesomes in Ibiza. If that dull approach to life has resulted in higher record sales, so be it. What I can't stand is Kylie's recent attempt to cash in on Dannii's "X Factor" success by copying her every move. Dannii has worked hard to step out of Kylie's shadow, releasing 4 albums and a DVD in the same week. Poor Dannii has even gone without a rejuvenating holiday for at least a fortnight! That kind of dedication deserves to be rewarded. It's not fair for Kylie to shamelessly abuse Dannii's good nature by using her stunning sister to promote her own career. Kylie, you are a thieving bitch and here is the evidence:
1. Kylie calling her new album "X" to cash in on Dannii's "X Factor" fame.
2. Forcing sweet natured Dannii to stand in front of this poster to promote Kylie's career.
3. Dragging poor, exhausted Dannii to every social event in London. Washed up Kylie has realised that she only gets her photo taken these days when Dannii is standing next to her!
4. Obviously aware of the stunning success of "He's The Greatest Dancer" in Spain, Kylie shamelessly rips off the single cover for her new promo photos.
5. Canny Kylie knows that Dannii is famous for her provocative photoshoots and has tried desperately to follow suit.
6. Jealous of Dannii's ability to promote her career with the occasional lesbian scandal, Kylie has hired a team of butch dykes to perform with her on "The Kylie Show".
Kylie needs to stop stealing Dannii's thunder with her new low brow image. Dannii is the sordid Minogue and that's the way we like it. Kylie should stick with her usual inoffensive (ie. boring) persona and leave the fabulousness for Dannii!