Sunday 11 March 2007

Australia's Got Talent - Final Heat

Dannii's Dirty Box has officially re-opened! I thought it would be useful to have all the Dannii posts in the one place. I can also update Dannii's Box now without interrupting Pop Trash Addicts. The place is a bit of a mess at the moment but that will hopefully sort itself out over the next couple of weeks. It's time to return our attention to Dannii!

Tonight was the final heat of Australia's Got Talent and the acts were as classy as usual. There were the usual selection of "cute" kids playing instruments and singing inappropriate songs alongside some truly bizarre individuals such as the man who plays music - on a carrot. I guess that's a talent. Of some sort. My favourite act this week were definitely the pair who changed clothes really quickly. I know that sounds ridiculous but I was mesmerised! Particularly when the man opened the umbrella and the woman changed in a cloud of shiny streamers. I could have watched it all night!

Dannii was luminous as usual. She really is a stunning woman. I think Dannii is coming across really well. She is funny and really quite down to earth. My only wish is that Dannii would drop that ridiculous fake American accent she slips into occasionally. It makes me cringe every time and the silence (as opposed to the intended laughter) is deafening. Apart from that I have the feeling that Australia's Got Talent has been a great career move for Dannii.

No comments: