Wednesday 7 March 2007

The Dannii Gallery - Fabulous Fan Art

During my years as a Dannii fan, I have become increasingly wary of Dannii's somewhat demented "fanbase" which seems to comprise of crazy homosexuals and fat fag hags obsessed to the point of insanity ("the droids"). I personally believe that the sun shines out of Dannii's delightful arsehole but I do still have some perspective, which is more than can be said for the droids. For example, I acknowledge that Dannii's career has been on the skids since joining AATW and I am aware that Dannii spends more time on holiday than promoting her floptastic singles.

Thankfully, there are still some Dannii fans with a sense of humour. One of the most fabulous is the brilliant artist otherwise known as MoistSexBox. I've collected some of my favourite fan art, the majority (if not all) of which was created by Mr Box. I love the references to Dannii's holiday habits (Holidannii!) and the mysterious Dannii goose. I wonder if you can eat it! However, I think my favourite might be "Dann-ra" pointing her finger at Kylie on stage, although the piss take of "Success" should be hanging in the Louvre too!











No comments: